05 April 2010

Ralph Lauren

Finally,i found another perfume smell that i like~
Ralph Lauren~
Since i started to apply perfume,I had choose Anna Sui Flight Of Fancy for few years~
I never try for others because others perfume for me was in thick smell
until I found this~
I fall for it~
SooooOo,Goodbye my Anna Sui~


I had a big argue with Bibi last night~Is just about i told him that i wanna do for hair extention~Then we get a big fight for it.As he said:I hope everytime when i touch your head i could feel your real hair but not fake one~All i wan is just natural,i know after do hair extention you'll look more pretty,but i just like your short hair~ArhhHh!!!

What kind of reason he is giving me?My god~I cant sleep well because of that~For me is just like,i miss my long hair so i go for it,what is the prob to me with fake hair???What i did till he so angry bout mua!!!I really can't understand~Who saids girls feeling are hard to understand???What bout boy?sigh... ...