08 April 2010

Coco Banana Night

Coco Banana,a club that i had long time never been~Although it was so near to my home,but i not really like the club~The music by the DJ was sucks~!!!Before when to there,camwhore a little bit~

Who saids short hair girl cant look nice?
You're wrong~!!!


Slightly diff of my eye makeup on that night~
Trying black eyeliner to makes my eye bigger~
I learn this on Popteen mag!~
While waiting for my girls for the journey from klang to sunway,Bibi and me had a drink at Wong Kok Sunway~


After they reached,we bumped into Coco Banana for our night~



Camwhore with the girl,Sharley How~




My Bibi...haha
Spot his pose~~~


And me is showing my [FATTY] back~
Sob sob~i wan my sexy back~


The night with him was fantastic~He is really a caring men~



He protected me all the way long to the washroom and so on~He doesn't want anyone come near to me!
I looks so obsessed in this pic~wahaha


What is this???


Beer for life~(I'm just acting i'm a drinker)


The night was not so good because of the DJ who play the song~
But then i still, piece:)


Back home at 2am...
We really cant stand for the music anymore~
Sucks Remix~
Promise no next time~
Ciao!