16 April 2010

Appreciation Dinner Night @ Renaissance Hotel

After celebrated Tan Sri 80th years old Birthday @ The mines hotel,we had another Appreciation dinner for the staff who performed on that night~So i'm invited to attentted the dinner @ Renaissance Hotel~But still i have to performed but just one song for our beloved Tan Sri chairman:)


I'm instructed to dress up in long gown but i dont have nia~~


Where i get this long gown?haha
It's from my mum~Thx lots...It makes me look so elegant~huhu


Some pictures with the others vocalist~




I like the makeup on that night~
Just nice~



The dishes~


The menu~Teehee



Make some noise when Tan Sri Chairman walked in~



After the dinner,Bibi picked me up and we went dessert @ Honeymoon Kepong



Ignore my oily face~



I like 'Tong Yun' haha



No one can takes him out from my heart~
My lovely Bibi~~~



Once again,add me in FACEBOOK...
I just created it yesterday^^Thx