26 April 2010

Bubba Gump @ Sunway Pyramid


Today i would like to recommend a restaurant located at Sunway Pyramid,named Bubba Gump for all my readers.It is a special restaurant which the outside is a bar for guests but inside is a very Western-like restaurant,it is for couples to enjoy two of the world...
The arrangement here is very special,light orange and many weird thigs~





I really love this place~

The manner of light cut,the guests in every possible way to take care of~

When u put on this 'side board' the waiter will make a stop on you and look for your order~

If is in blue colour they'll just ignore you,this is the special part of the restaurant...Cool right?

Let's have a look for the menu:)

He was always by my side and I really care and happy~

This is a little glass of alcoholic beverages containing~
I do not think it is tasty,bitter feeling maybe i do not know how to appreciate the taste~

My drink is made of five kinds of fruits,taste special:)

Me me me~

Bibi~

The food,while not cheap,but really worth for a try~



He's eating like a child~

You can try for all the seasoning here~


I enjoy every single moment with my Bibi:)


After the dinner,we rush for movie~

Shutter Island

Story is not really attracted so its seems like wasted my time amd energy~

Anyhow,i still had a enjoyable saturday night with him^^