29 January 2010

a DE TROP person

Warning***
Its gonna be a long post,no pictures just words,SPECIALL for the DE TROP person:)

Oh oh izit???that's fantastic:)Keep on view my blog k...I dont need you to be my NO1 fans la,i feel embarrass IF you're my fans...hoho While i read your words,i realised that you are weak in eng too,how you gonna judge me?AND i DINT said that i looks pretty,or you feel it personally?If it is,THANK YOU so much:)One more,at least i'm much more better than you,you dont even dare to show your PRETTY face,maybe you're ugly like a DUCK,nvm i'm not interested with it...yor're a good interlocutor and also a interloper,try to introspection before you wanna judge me:)I dont have a plume out fit,how you gonna to saids that i'm acting highclass?Or you wan my blog write in po-faced style?I scare the reader will be bore so i just trying to simplify as much as i can.i'm not those who likes to be shrewish okay...you makes me feel sicken, bloody hell...Plss la,stop boloney in my blog,or create some bombshell for my readers...What you did just showing you're just a bonehead,and i'm not a braggart or conceit person,hope you can understand me...You dont have the right to condemn me or others,i'm not trying to defend myself...Before you judge me,make sure that you got enough of evidence to demonstrable,dont just bull shits alone...Or you're too free so you likes to deride people?I wont escapism to delete your comment or what,but just i'll give a reply:)Your ethic seems like no use to me,hahax...I know you're a gusher and will reply me,right???Like my boyfriend saids you're just a inessential person in a part of life for me,i can ignore you...Ya,i admit that your words sometimes will influentially my temper or inflame me,but not too long...After i saw your comment,I can 100% that you're really envy me:)hehe...If you dont want to be a laughingstock,plss stops it...Dont be like a loony in my blog,change your attitude maybe you'll prepossessing me...I know todays blog are so profundity,sorry for the readers...Do not try to rebuttal,you dont have the right to make noise in people's blog...I'm a girl who are hard to stroppy with...My suggestible for you is:Do not bother about people's life style,dont try to be a busybody,you makes ppl feel irk!!!