02 February 2010

My sweet 20th Birthday***

Finally,my 20th Birthday had passed like 1 weeks ago...Today i only got time to post it up:)It's a bit late,but i still wanna share with you guys:)My Birthday celebrated in a peacefulness...Why i used the words of PEACEFULNESS,because i just celebrated with my Bi and my girl,Bing Bing:)in a Bistro...


I got the mood to put on hair extention on that night:)
A simple white dress + a light make up~



How can my Birthday passed without him?
He is so damn important for me...My boyfriend,David~



My girl,Bing Bing:)I think we knew each others around 10 years looOoo...
Is the Bistro look warm?



Some pictures with Bi Bi:)






It was the 1st year he celebrated Birthday with me...
I hoped the following years could be the same...





Finally i reached the age of 20~
I know i'm getting older now...
I can't always get perplex or perturbation of "some" person...
Yeah,i know i could do it:)


We had western food for dinner that night...



Too bad i dont eat steak~So chicken chop is my only choices:)


Come Come,Let's start our dinner:)
Babe sang me a Birthday song,he SOLO~hehez
He light's up the 20 candle and sang a song to me^^
And i maked a wish,(Sorry that i'm greedy so i had maked4 wishes in this years)




I'll be loving you day by day...


Does she looks cute?hehez
Yes,she is...:P



My aim for 2010 is:
*Reduce the attitude of cross patch and cross grained:)haha






My Dream Chain-White Gold Mix Gold~


And my LV Damier Ebene Canvas- Eva Clutch