08 February 2010

Mr.Boo's Wedding Dinner

I'm back to home now:)hehez My blog was like dead for a weeks again...hahax...I think during CNY will be dead for 2 weeks...I had attended my colleague Mr.boo's Wedding Dinner last Monday:)He is from Share Investment Dept and i am from Deposit Dept,but then he still invited me to his Dinner at Puchong:)


It's me with the super long curl hair extention...I woke up pretty early in that morning just to do this,caused after office hour we just straight away went for the dinner~~~
Did you guys miss my long hair much?hehez



Many of my customers asked bout my hair that day...Some of them like me in long hair~
After work,we rushed to Puchong,luckly the traffic not too bad,or else we'll be late~


Joyce Wong and Me^^
I like her dark short hair~


And this is Amy Lee~
3 of us like to lunch together^^


My branch manager,Mr Steven:)



The whole dinner FULL of bank staff,do you know why???
Mr.Boo,which mean our collauge from PBB invite all PBB staff,and her wife is a Hong Leong bank staff oso,so can you imagine how many of banker are in the dinner on that night~
All the topic still bout banker hall~LOL
I can listen the diff topic bout bank~
*Which branch you from???
*How long you had been joined PBB or HL bank?
*What is your position in the bank???
*Your branch many customers???
*How was your branch to maintain the QMS system???
Bla Bla Bla~~~I'm really sick with all this topic~


Is a SEVEN UP nia:)haha
I dint drinks~~


The pretty lady:)


Sexy chick~



I looked so tired but seriusly i'm tired on that night...
My contract lens had been wear for 15 hours...It was like dry till i cannot open my eyes~Gosh
I need to rest now,Good Nights:)