11 February 2010

Happy Happy CNY,Happy Happy You & I

A random post,i dont really know what to post but then i still posted it up~
Chinese New Year are coming soon,i still dont get any new shirts yet~OMG
This is the year i never buy new shirts,wondering what can i wear during CNY-.-sign


I still not yet ready for the CNY mood~ZZzzZ
My bank customers had gave me lots of ang pau:)hu hu
I can shopping kao kao after this:)


My latest style:)
Valentine's days are coming soon~~~It is a year i cant celebrate with Bi...
How can this year CNY and Valentine days fall on the same day???How can???


What am i gonna give him as a present???lol
Bi Bi used to bring me here when i'm moody^^xP
And i'll order this~~!!~~


My Bi Bi brought this for my family~He is so good to my family members~


2moro i need to go back to my father's hometown located at perak~~
OMG~~It's a boring life for me to stay over there for few days~
NO BF(bi bi)
NO PC~
NO Shooping~
NO friends~
OHhhhh Shit!!!
Bi,promise me,fetch me back as soon as possible back to KL~
I LOVE KL~


Maybe i cannot updated my blog for a weeks...
I was like lose communication when i back to kampung~
Ipoh Mali~~! -,-