27 January 2010

Get Out Of my blog IF you DISLIKE me:)


Hey you~Dont look around,i'm telling you now...If you DISLIKE me,you just get out from my blog,dont visit anymore:)Is just if you got so damn fucking lots of comment to me,why the hell you still wan to comes into my blog?Got no idea right now,what is in your mind?

Fine,Just WARNING once again:GET OUT FROM MY BLOG IF YOU DISLIKE ME:)Back to the topic,long time i never put on hair extention,1 of the reason is my bi dont like it,and the 2nd reason is i'm too lazy~haha



Some ppl asked me bout my hair extention last times...Sorry that i just give a simple reply,i really dont have much time to manage my blog,sometimes i updated my blog during lunch hour...LOL it's really a rush of time...Well,bout the hair extention,if you guys interest with it can leave me a comment:)



The pic above actually i'm just using 1 piece of hair extention,but then is super thick and real human hair,long 90cm,can be perm or dye:)can do whatever you like...For those who are short hair like me can use this:)Its natural...


This is the exp:P
RM280 for 1 piece~


Feel like changing my handphone~I-phone better or Blackberry???

I had watch this Korea drama for 2 times:)hahax
Would like to intro to you guys:)Thumbs up:)


And now i am watching this:) [LIN DA LANG] xoxo


I'll be stop here,have to continue with the drama:)
See ya:)