04 January 2010

2010,Happy New Year~

My blog dead for 1 weeks again~muahaha...I got no time to blog,because stay at Bi's house for 4 days~Dint bring along my Laptop~~Back to the topic,how you guys celebrated New Year Eve???Should be party around or maybe in the club???How bout count down???

My New Year Eve was super normal~Be with Bi in the KTV till midnight:)Long time i never went for KTV...Sang for 5 hours non stop:)As usual,Bi pick me up in the night...




Goodbye 2009~~~The NEW year 2010...I'm going to turn to the age 20...Since my Birthday was at January~My age at the front no more 1 ~!!!Start to be in the NUM of 2!~~!I'm getting old~~Sob





I hope this coming soon Birthday can be with my Bi~All i want for my Birthday is just my lovely Bi~~What my parents gonna give me as present?xoxo...No idea yet~



He saids he gonna give me a surprise~what is that le???willing to know~hehez
TIPS PLSSS~hehez



Why i so excited???hehez~Cause finally i get a GOLD DIAMOND RING from My Diamond Shop:)I do like GOLD more than White Gold~Dont know why~hehez




Birthday Count Down from today--->22 days MORE:)
Wish me nia:)hehez




Not much pictures on the day cause my camera is out of battery~Sigh~
Happy 2010:)