07 January 2010

My Big Day Is Coming SoOoon:)


My 20th Birthday is coming soon lo:)So excited bout that~I'm wondering what's suprised my Bi gonna give me...xoxo
First of all i want is a Haagen Daz birthday cake

I wan an 18k Gold mix White gold chain~

What if a Burberry totes???

Or a Chanel Earing???

We went Secret Recipe for Tea Time:)I am so love with the cake here:)I remember last time when i still sch i used to go with my friends,everyday 1 cake~haha

I take a order for New York cheese cake:)The most i love...My record was 1kg finished in 1 day:)hehez

Good things must be share:)
Is just like sharing is caring:)so i sure'll share this with Bi:)

My new york cheese cake:)Looks yummy

I think he likes the chocolate flavour:)
Normally guys were prefer chocolate:)


Me and him:)we're always search for nice food:)


The apple spackling juice here was so nice:)I MUST order if i visit here:)


Today i'm wearing this:)My friends gave me as a gift when she when Taiwan:)haha

It's my face getting fair???

It's a happy day with him:)my lovely boy~