11 January 2010

Bi's Bro Wedding Dinner

My bi bi's bro get married lo~~!!!So his mum invited me to join the dinner:)
Their love story started when they were still schooling...4 years relationships and now get married:)


And today again i with thick make up~So NOT ME...
I felt that i'm not so suitable with thick make up...
Do you agree with me?? :)


My eyes looks like bird eye~haha


Look at the way i smile,so so FAKE~muahaha
NG NG!!!

This is much more better...
XOXO


Bi and me~We're wearing blue on the night:)


Bi with his bro~They dont look alike:)
I remember that night ppl's tot he was Danny Wen Li Ming!~haha
So damn funny la~


Is my hair growthing longer???How come so slow de~!!
Arghhh!!


The Boy and the Girl~


Who's Merz behind???
I saw someone leave me a comment~
'It's Xiao Yin just only mix with rich guy?'
Sorry...I'm not Okay~~!!Just dont judge the book by its cover...
So do not judge me anymore:)
Thank you:P


Why he so excited???
LOL,his aunty asked him:hey David,when is your turn???
Not so early nia...I haven reach the age of 21~!!
Haven enjoy my life~~~


This is Bi's family~
They just only got 2 son:)


Why we looks so fierce???


Before we left,pictures with the Prince and the Princess~


He is the one i LOVE:)