20 January 2010

My Birthday Celebration @ Full House

As everyone know my 20th Birthday is coming soon,according to the calender it's leave 6 more days:)I feel excited right now:)Can't wait to celebrate my Birthday with Bi:)Back to the topic,my friend celebrated my Birthday at Pyramid Full House:)Whole brances of us joined:)They had booked for me the vip room:)

You know what,what is mean by ONE MALAYSIA...
I do got lots Malay friends...



Show you guys something...
Ta Dae...SEE how many present they had prepared for me,haha,more than 50 la:)
I really felt super happy,although not branded things but can feel the HEART...


Before we started the dinner,we have some games for the Birthday girl and boy...


We got 2 Bithday cake:)yahoo


We Started our dinner lo:)I order a chicken chop:)


The sang me Birthday song~






Busy with the meal~




Take some group pictures





I love all my frends:)
THX for all:)and this is the present i like the most:)