22 January 2010

Another Birthday celebration dinner @ ChillOut

Once again i wanna said thank you to all my friends and collaegue:)Another Birthday celebration for me @ ChillOut:)Just a simple dinner but with joy and fun:)
Chillout located at ss15,its a bistro and restaurant:)Just new open around 2 month:)


The ladies and the gentlemen:)
Thx a lots for the dinner,you guys really makes me feel like i'm having my 21st birthday...


See,6 table join 2gether and had our candle light dinner:)wow
Amazing


ChillOut modeling show:)hahax
Amy Lee Li Hong and me^^yo




And this is another Bithday boi,his name:Ming Seng...
He works with PBB for 11 years~OMFG


Now,i gonna intro you guys some of the menu @ ChillOut:)
Kinda nice but is expensive:)







Is time to sang me a Birthday song~xoxo


And some pictures with the boys and girls~


Girls,do not drunk okay:)hehez



Mr Boo at the middle:)



I know i'm gonna turn to 20...But just dont so obvious put so many of the candle...Jor
But anyway Thx for all~
Terima Kasih banyak banyak:)