23 December 2009

Sunway Lagoon OPEN in The Night:)

As everyone know...Now,Lagoon was open in the night too:)
If you go on 18/12-03/01,It's FOC (free of charge)!!!
So,we and babe go for it,have a look what is so special:)
Before steps in the team park,i went pyramid for a shopping again...
I had a thick make up today...you can see this from the eye make up~


I brought some skin care:)
This product was the Taiwan "NV REN WO ZUI DA" hottest product")
Girls that always make up must try this:)Super nice to use it~
Whole set just oni RM 659...Dont miss it!!!



Besides that,i brought a NEW HEEl:)
5 inch high~Hope i wont fall down:)
I wear it ON THE SPOT,cause i felt tat is kinda match the outfit on the day~xoxo


As you can see from the pictures below~
How nice was the night view of Lagoon team park:)
Thousands of bub lights up~


Lots of ppl having fun with all the games~
The haunted house and so on...
I think the kids havin lots fun and joy~running non stop~


And it's me~!!
Looks bit tired cause i had walk with the high heel for few hours~
OMG~I think i can be the super model>>>LOL


Some pictures with my Bi~



I had a wonderfull night with him~



I'm searching for some vitamin for fair skin:)
Any intro???plsss:)xixi



After that,went Republic for a drinks:)ahaaa!!!
See this~my bi gonna crazy on this~He so likes to drink~


You know what he told me???
He saids:Bao Bei,if my X'mas gift can be a DOZEN of CHIVAS,i think i'll crazy~
I reply:Sorry la bi,sorry for that i can't make it~haha
I dont like ppl who likes to drinks~sorry


The day end with me~with this posing~yo