12 December 2009

My Day with HIM

As usual,we go out for supper yesterday night...
Bi bring me to a cafe nearby Sentul...
At first,i was like:yuacks,dono wat mamak is tat for sure...So i keep on said:NO NO NO!!!I dont wanna go...
Bi said after you go you'll know...
Okay...i just follow...
When i reached i was like:Wow...so nice this place...
The light was so harmoni..Some more got DJ bring out the party feel")





The place was so nice and at the end i fall for it:)


Got a surprise from HIM:)
My dream beg...why dont you give me on the Xmas???
Or you wanna give me a double gift this year???:p
Anyway thax lots babe...Love this:)


Peace for the whole night...wakaka


Babe:)


Me orhx:)


The drink's...






While waiting for the food,we tooks some pictures:)


Some one comment me in the CHAT BOX:she said i am the girl who in short hair looks most preety:)Really???thx lots ya...xoxo


Just painted my nail into red colour...is it ok???



So busy with the food...hahax



The burger was so nice till i used my hand to eat...hehe



Lots ppl told me:Hey xiao yin,yr bf looks like Danny Wen Li Ming...
Ermm...i dont think so...Maybe a little bit la...LOL



GTG,rushing time now...
Stay Turned for the next post:)