14 December 2009

ANNA SUI FORever...


As you guys know that i'm a ANNA SUI BIG FANS!!!
I like all the cosmetic from ANNA SUI:)
I hope to get all the collection...
Yeah,another gift again:)
I LOVE XMAS!!!
Bi bi this few weeks had accompany me to all the parkson outlets to find out my ANNA SUI FLIGHT of FANCY lotion...
From Pavilion---Midvalley---Sunway Pyramid---Time Square---Sg wang---1 Utama!!!
Finally i get this collection,and it's last!!!

The promoter told me that this lotion always out of stock...
Can i know when will got stock again???
I wanna buy 1 whole boxes...wakaka
Why do i find this perfume and lotion so hard???
Cause my bi like the smell:)
And yet i get it in the end:)
And guess what i get???

An Anna Sui Limited Edition Cosmetic Purse:)
WOW!!!LURVE it!!!

I get lots of things in this XMAS so i smile like evil:)hahax
Bi Bi,i miss u right now...
I Miss You...