03 December 2009

*OMFG

What do you think if i curl my hair???


Does it suit me???


I'm so so so bored this few days...i got no idea what can i do...
So just post up this random post~



I know i look silly with spec~wakaka
Wondering to buy a GUCCI sun glases after i get my bonus next week:)


This few days my laptop gonna makes me crazy!!!
I dont know what happen to it!!!
My MSN cant sign in at all!!!When i sign in it shows invalid pass...
What the hell???i never change my pass before...
What happened???who can help me??
I really suck in IT!!!i dono how to solve this kind of prob~~~!!!


When i go into youtube,my line started become slow!!!SUX la wei!!!
P1 sucks!!!Bliv me,PLSSS dont use this!!!
Damn it!!!i'mot going to pay the bils!!!Black List me if you wan:)
Arghhh~~~
Is my pc prob or???
I REALLY dono... ...