16 December 2009

Kenduri Mastura:)

Kali Kedua saya pergi kenduri kawan Melayu saya:)
Bahasa Melayu i sikit sesat la:)haha Harap maaf ya...
Kenduri dia terletak dekat puchong,sebelah masjid...haha oleh itu,saya dipaksa pakai pakaian yang SOPAN sikit,kena TUTUP sikit...


I write it back in eng la...lol
so hard to write in malay,this is the pretty bride:)
Mastura Binti Mohammad Noor:)act she is my colleague la...
After i get her invitation card i gave her a BIG wish...


Malay's wedding was so so so simple,not like chinese...
They do it in all the simple way,cook 8 dishes + the 'sirap limau'...DONE
But,i felt respect of their hand make flowers for the guest:)
See,how nice was it:)


Many of others colleague of our branch went for her wedding:)
I think she should be happy and touch^^
And this is the group pic:)


This is the first time my colleague meet Mr David:)
Lots of comment while i work on the next day...hahax


See!!!
How SOPAN am i...hahax
No short pants le...


New brought from Forever 21:)
Nice right???
After the Kenduri,me and bi rush to 1 Utama for movie:)
While on the way...


I found out that my babe was so so so cute on that day...
'鬼马'
See the pictures below*



Funny nia*


Bi,you can wink one side de orhx???Teach me:)ahaha
Caause i dono la...


Come la,1 serius de:)
Movie of this week:)风云 II
Thumb's up...


果然相隔十一年,风云再现,非同凡想





Headache with my job~~~
End of year now,lots of work...
I cant finish my paper work + lots ppl taking MC!!!
What The HELL!!!
I'll MC too...damn!!!