07 December 2009

Saturday Night @Sanctuary

Wow wow,its Saturday again...
What's so special about this Saturday night???
Me and Bibi went clubbing...wakaka
Actually not to said we went for clubbing,it's just my girl AMY 24th years old Birthday:)
Happy Birthday Girl")
We reached Library but it's FULL HOUSE,no choice,so we had changed our plan to Sanctuary...xoxo


5 Bottles with 6 jars of bear...
She was totally drunk @@


It's me:)with the mushroom hair:)
How come i still looks so chubby???Why why tell me why!!~~
Fine,back to the topic,that night was so happening...
The main point was my bi never get drunk,cause he dint drink much,he not feeling well:)



I looks so drunk in this pictures,but then i dint drink at all...LOL



Bibi with me:)
Ppl told me that your bf seems like so love you,izit???
Ya,he is...whole night never went away,i went toilet bi was accompany me...
He never leave me alone...


See my sweating face ...yuacks


2gether we wear blue:)






The Birthday girl with us:)


I looks like a small kids in this shoot:)hahax




It is the gift for her tonight:)
In the end,she drunk @@hahaha


This pictures kinda funny...
Busy paying the bils???
LOL,i really dont know who took this,after home i only see it:)


Guess what i did in the night???
haha,see~


Non stop pictures with the BOTTLES:)xoxo
Ppl asked:hey are you selling tonight???hahax



He is always belongs to me and i know i'll never leave him anymore:)
Muackzz...
The night,while on the way fetch AMY LEE LI HONG home,she vomit at my bi's cars...
OMG~~~~
The smell till today i still can smell it!!!hahax
It's time to go for services center~~~I hate the smell!!hahax