21 December 2009

Jungle Tracking!!

Such a long time i had never been for jungle tracking...If not mistaken,i think was after finished my primary school life...hahax...so,today Bibi and me went to Bukit Tinggi:)Japanese Village...
We lose for few minutes and so we asked for direction:)


Tat's me:)Just a little bit of light make up...
Am i looks sick???haha
45 min journey and we reached:)So we started our journey...



See~~~The fish...


I looks tired right???But still peace V^^



Flowers...you can see it everyway...I started to like the beauty of natural:)
The air was fresh...No DARK SMOKE from factory~~!!


Who said i only know to shopping???xoxo


Xiiao Yin in Japan now!!!LOL
What a day dream?!


My hubby~


I looks super fair in this pictures:)
Then we went for Rabbits Park:)


Lots of rabbits running under my leg~xixi


Bi looks so cute in this picture:)
The rabbit was so so so hard to catch~And FINALLY 2gether we did it:)






Nothings gonna change my love for you~muackx
Continue our jouney to Colmar Tropicale:)


Wow,what a pose???xixi





Nice view:)is the first time i came over here:)



Hug you tight so that you cannot run away^^




Pictures all the way long...


Life can be so colourful like this:)


Suddenly i saw a huge Teddy~~wahaha
Is so huge,bigger than me")



I asked Bi to joined for pictures with the Teddy:)I do like Teddy much~


Ding Dong Bell~X'mas left 4 more days:)


Bibi + me~~~



I love HIM*



Stand by for a swim???No way...
I totally cannot swim!haha




Since i cannot swim,so i just can TOUCH the water~...xixi


Bi so skinny~~~'In Malay we called this 'kurus kering'wahaha


I enjoyed all the moment with you,bi...
Keep holding on:)Love you