02 November 2009

Halloween Night @ Quattro

Last Saturday was Halloween Night,and i passed it with my bibi at Quattro...With the whole gang of dudes and buddies!!!Super happening night...


My babe totally crazy on that night,as his buddies said:David was too long been LOKAP,today finally release so he become crazy!!!LoL...Todays me:)I never over make up or dress up like others,i still the same:)


As usual,bi pick me up from my home then back to KL again...While we reached,all of them already started their own party,leave both of us,cause we always late...Sorry for this,i love to be late...Pictures at the entrance...

The logo was so funny...

Sorry to said that i got NO sexy back to show on that night,bi bi was not allow i wear any sexy dress...So i am FULL OF COVER on that night...xoxo
After walk in,saw all his buddies!!!6 tables!!!FULL HOUSE!!!I was like is this the buddies gathering???



OMG!!!just stand there for few minutes i started to felt hot!!!In the end,i was stuck in the club...Haha,i cant even move!Traffic jam at the AUTUMNCant MOVE,Cant dance,some more the hot chicks behind me non stop pushing...




At last i cannot make it and went to the LADIES...There was a girl dress like ghost,seriusly scare me...


Guess how many bottles on the night???
Is 8 bottles!!!Crazy man!!!I know my bi gonna drunk on that night,so i remind him,not to drunk or else you'll die!!!Dont misunderstand,i DONT drink...Just for posing...xoxo


I really long time never clubbing,i started to felt sleepy while ppl was HOT!!!non stop of shouting and shaking~~~Suddenly, bi stop and stuned there,and i look at him,he told me,there was a guy in orange T non stop looking at me,i said please la dont like that k...there are so many ppl here somemore he is yr buddies friends,please dont did sth makes me felt shame,he scolded him-.-Maybe he started to get drunk at the time...


Forgive him please...



I was tired so i have a rest for while...Maybe i'm getting older,lol...He told me the same thing,he said:he felt tired too.Maybe we two relly too long never clubbing!!!Cant stand for the loud music,smoke,ALCOHOL!!!


A kiss to you,bi...


My ugly sweating + oily face,yucks...


We ciao at 245pm,but wait for the jokey for almost half an hour!!!WTF
Can i know where you park my car???It makes you need half an hour to get!!!
Totally bad services!!!
Reached home at 5am,cause we went supper!!!
After home,2 of us sleep like dead people~~~