04 November 2009

Oh Shit


Do you girls believe if there is no one tell you:Hey ladies,u gain your weight,you'll never notice that you're getting fat and fat and fat...just like me...Someone told me i looks chubby rather than last time~~~I think i should ON my diet plan AGIAN*:)

I remember last two weeks my mum told me:yin,i think you getting chubby,please control ya...Dont believe any promise from guy,i remember Mr David told me,no matter how fat i turn he'll still love me like now...haha okay mum,i promise,no supper start from tonight k:)

But because of him,i always cant diet...I had tried so many times but still failed,sometimes when i saw he eat i'll order too...He always bring me for supper...As everyone know supper was so so so fattening!!!

Kitty in the car~Lol ignore my words,i'm just too bored in the car~And guess what!!!We got block from police car 2 times in this weeks!!!

First time is cause i drive without lesen in the night...Actually not to said i drive la,i dont even know how to drive oso,is just i'm learning that time...I still remember what the police told bi:Sorry you punya ah moi tak da lesen,kita nak bawa balik police station,at last v settle this cause bi pay them-.-aiks

The next day,again we caught by police...He said i never put safety belt...I think i should change my bad habit that i dont like to put on safety belt...My dad always scold me bout this,at last i KENA ady...sob sob

Babe,you always forgive i had did wrong...you really my lovely man:p
Muaczz hearts you always

I went IKEA last sunday...i brought lots!!!cause i decided to redecreate my room:)Bi promised me he'll do for me:)yahoo


I'm wondering should i keep my hair long or cut it???cause the length now at the
shoulder,hard to take care~~what should i do???:(Bi want me to keep short...what do you think???



Really miss my long hair~~~aiks
Its time for me to said good nights...
Take care guys:)