09 November 2009

Sunday with Sushi:)

well well,sunday again...wat's so diff bout this sunday???Oh,my girl sushi went to kl with his babe,so she called me for a meet,since we long time never meet up~felt excited:)I still remember we know each other from Friedster last 2 years,if not mistaken,time passed so fast and she is getting pretty and pretty...
Yeah,we went neway:)Let's see how 4 of us support Neway:)hahax


The first person,me la of course:)


Bi over excited i think...LoL


Cert of neway???wakaka


And the last person,andrew...intro the food??no idea...xixi


Do you know how much i love you,bi???




Believe me,she is much more than pictures:)Can you see the tiny size of her???





Bi bi and me:)


You will never know that a future star sing well in 70-century song~omg,i tot only Mr David crazy with it,who knows sushi same-.-she sang'wu yan de jie ju'~~xoxo i still remember the melody ...


This is what we call super match face:)


The big diff of skin colour~hahax
The diff of dark and fair!


Hey bi,special for you: No beer please!!!



A kiss on your lips~



Can you guys see the MV behind???and can you guess what's the song name???i totally dont know ZzzZ
Sang by sushi and andrew:)




My sweet heart,sushi~


Me,really its time for me to lost weight...i must drop back to the 45kg~4 more kg to lose...


2 skeleton in the black suit~


Stand by...
1
-
-
-
-2
-
-
-3
-
-
-

-


I pretty like this shoot,by miss sushi!!


Haven ready yet la~adui



2 couples and 4 of us:)my dear,remember this,maintain a long relationships is really hard,try to trust him all and i know you 2 will walk till the end:)God bless you:)Muaczz