15 November 2009

My R00M:)

6 days,i never went to my working place,please do not misunderstand,i'm just clear all my leave...So,what i did in this 6 days???Me and bi went to renew our passport,since it's expired...Other than that,we used to renovated my room:)
Ta Dae...
-
-
-
-
-

-



-
-

-




-

-



Sweet pink and painted by bi:)Thx babe for doing all this for me...Love you
We brought all this stuff at IKEA...


My bed...


The wall lamp...



I wish to have a bigger room...


I got not enough space to put all my stuff!!~ Arghh


The place for me to make up...Dont you feel weird why i make up here?i used to sit down on the floor and make up...xoxo


And the most important thing,my laptop accompany me all the time:)
I really love my new room,thx babe...you're the great man in this world who i never meet before~