26 November 2009

On Leave Day***


Yesterday,i never went for working,bi also the same:)
Early in the morning we already went out,why???
Because both of us had to rush to KL Jabatan Imigresen to took our passport...
Had renew for 2 weeks but we got no time to took it back:(
Before this,we went for breakfast^^

I like the 'pan mee' here more than Jojo:)


Bi started to complained how come my blog less his pictures ady~~xixi
Sorry nia,just no time to post~



This was my breakfast^^

Nowadays i'm lazy to put on my hair extention~
Feel like perming my hair,what do you think???
Suit me???


Bi,i know you working very hard now...
You're much more busy than last time...I know you're trying to earn more to give me a better life...
You wanted to earn more for our Thailand trip in the X'mas...
You wanted to buy me all the things i wan...
But,do you feel that you're getting tired and tired???
Seriusly,i felt that...
You find me 5 days in a week after work,travel from sri sinar to subang usj...
The journey tooks youaround 35 min IF dont have any traffic jam~
I know you did lots for me...
Really Thank you...I'll appreciate,Muacks...
And sorry that i always be in childish,sorry...
Sarang Heayo~!