23 November 2009

Day Out with Bing Bing

Saturday afternoon,i just woke and my eye still blur,i heard that my phone is ringing...I try my best to picked the phone but i failed...My body stunned there...
Few minutes later,i woke again,and i knew that i'll never slept back anymore,so i sat on the bed and read all the massage...Few massage from bi and the latest was one of my secondary sch mate...She called me for a meet and i said okey:)




I remember that we knew each other in a choir group...She was new that time and i'm senior:)After that,we went for the same dancing class in sunday too...The flash back on her that time was she likes to give me candy:)Last time,both of us with long hair,but then now we still the same in short hair style...But her's shortest than mine^^




Camwhore in pyramid's toilet...
Can anyone tell me why my hair growth so slow???
My hair just only touch my shoulder~~





I shop all day till night,and i noticed that my wallet gonna empty soon...
Oh god!!!
Is ok,2moro gonna be my salary day:)




Sometimes,i do like to wear T shirt in super XL size...
Very comfortable and casual...





Having our meal at Nando's~yummy



Bing Bing")
This short hair style was so suitable for her,i can't imagine how my face will look like if i cut that short...LoL



Me:)always peace V
We talked a lots,talked about how's life...
BF...how's work and so on...I just knew that his bf at UK...wow
Long distance love,i do really respect...




Dono why that day i cant finished up my meal~~~




Bi picked me up in the night and we had a big argue on that night~
Thx god at the end we settle...
Bi told me:Babe,do you still remember what i had said last time...If a couple with the age different in 3 years,will be argue always...
Is that true???
Because i do realised that me and bi always quarrel for small things...
I know every quarrel started because of me...
But i felt that everytime after argue,our relationship will became more stronger...
Sorry that i always make you down,bi...
Sorry...