29 October 2009

HoneyMoon @ kepong

Yesterday night,Bi fetch me to Desa Parkcity~~~


Why we went there???Actually he wanna bring me to the garden over there:)And there is the only garden near his house at Sri Sinar...While we reached,not decided to eat but we walk around the garden,it's really nice and big,too bad my picture cant show you how beautiful is it...So,we decided to go again in the morning:)next time...






Holding hand walk around the garden,sometimes not to said going party only can be very enjoyable,for me simple is the best,like now just like a simple couple life...He said,if everyday can holding hands walk around here he'll be very happy...Silly-.-






Its such a cooling night,maybe just after the heavy rain...Luckly i bring my jacket...The lake was so nice,i still can saw fish swimming...Many couple choose here to gain the stronger relationship:)By the way,there was lots of kids at the park oso:)






I'm sitting beside the lake~If i drop,how???i don't know how to swim>







After that,we went to Honeymoon for dessert^^This is the second time i came,the menu over here really too too too many...i think if wanna try all,takes some times oso...












The taste not too bad la...2moro i'm not working...I decided to MC...sorry BOSS cause you hire a MC QUEEN in your company...What to do,my company got 30days MC in a year,so i just...TAKE IT:)SELAMAT BEKERJA!!!