19 October 2009

Crazy SHOPPING week!!!

This week,i got few random post,cause i already 1 week never updated my blog@.@
First of all,as usual i went for Movie[SURROGATES]...I would like to recommend this movie for those who haven watch it,it's really NICE!!!A movie full of Technology...


Before the movie started,i went for a short shopping...Buy some skin care and mask...
I'm so retro today,with the stupid spec~muahaha By the way,i started to like my short hair:)






I started to felt that my skin is dry-.-So i brought all this things~
Eye mask,mask,body lotion and so on,could'nt lable all nia...




************************************************************************************

Guess what i brought today???
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Finally i brought my LV~~~






I'm out of control now!!!
I oso brought this for him,my bi...Thx for loving me all this moment...Babe,i know you're so stress cause your job...Not easy to be a BOSS bi,long time ago i told you,there are lots risky you need to face...I don't know what can i do to help you,maybe i'll just support you by not always argue with you...if you fall down,please stand up,there is always a bright way for you:)



This is the first thing for him:)a GUCCI new arrival purse,i know you lost your purse while you get rob last month,sorry bi till today i still cant forget that:(While he get this purse,he really happy,but not because of the brand of GUCCI,is just it was the first present for him,and its full of meaning to him:)



Dessert for the night~
Creamy chocolate cake with stawberrys...Yummy...
Banana berrys cake...A night spent with him,my life change into simple life now~
NO MORE CLUBBING or PARTY...

************************************************************************************


This friday i going for PBB singing competition organised by PUBLIC BANK:)It's a internal staff competition,but is whole Malaysia~I'll try my best to win the cash^^hahax
God bless me:)
I hope i can win the competition!~~!jia you