18 March 2010

My FIRST time:)

Ignore my cacat face,wahaha~

It was the FIRST time i drive on road~

It was the FIRST time i drive without Lesen~

It was the FIRST time i bring his parents out for dinner~

It was the FIRST time i felt so worry~

It was the FIRST time i stunned!I'm Lost~wahaha


His parents was so so so worry in the car~

His dad keep on:Eh yin,got motor arhhhh~!!!

Yin,faster make a turn,the car gonna horn you~@@

My Bibi more funny,Bi!you wanna bang my car izit???

Cant you see there was a motor there?You dont knock down the people~

Then we'll meet at police station~wahaha


I learn so hard to drive~

Bibi saids maybe next time i'll become a road bully~

Cause he said when he see the way i drive,i never let any car CUT me:)aha

I had clip all my fringe up so that i can see more clear~

I know i can make it some others day^^