08 March 2010

I'm Loving It

I realised that myself had lots of post still pending,those who i had no time to post, to share with you guys,i had tried to cut down everything but still failed to be a daily blogger~I'm trying so hard to blog everyday but i cannot make it~I'm a failure~

Last week before went to a dinner,babe and me went MCD~hehez
I really love MCD much~





Tell me how,how to slim my chubby face?How How How???
No mater how thin i'm but then the face still chubby~






Bi bi and me,tell you guys a secret,the way Bi Bi eat is just like INCREDIBLE...HAHAX
Why must i used the words of INCREDIBLE?This is because he can mixed all chilli sauce while eating,My God... ...





He can even eat Donkin Donuts with chilli sauce,crazy is it?I really felt like vomiting~He still called me for a try~wahaha




I looks cute in this pic~hoho

Bi Bi and me:)






I saw a comment in my chatbox,someone wan me post up my make up tutorial???
How can???I'm so weak in make up nia girl...And my make up just very simple,tell you,15 min can 'kao tim'...^^



From Wed to Sun not going to upload any post cos I'm at The Mines Hotel for training:)My Big Boss 80th Birthday coming soon:)Gonna be a big big celebration:)Stay turn for the next post!