02 March 2010

Girl's Talk

Yesterday,again i mad with my home pc~It's was like virus all the way~my pc non stop shut down~I had almost finished my post and it suddenly shut down~Damn!!!
So i oni post it up by today~I got no choice~


Thousand years i never hang out with gang of girl,finally i did it last saturday~hehez I like the feel when hang out with girl,cos we can talk whatever we like and discuss anything^^
Moi @ the Tepanyakki for my lunch^^hehez


Sushi and me^^She is always small and tiny~hehez
I know she was down for this 2 weeks,hope she can recover from the love sick^^ahahax
SOMEONE waiting for you^^


She is Maykayzz.Sweet seventeen this year~She just like my sista!!


Kiyo,she is HOT enough and i knew her on that day^^


Jing Jing,she is so frienly^^I think lots of ppl likes to makes friend with her^^
Nice to know you^^



Pictures of US!!


Moi^^Ppl saids i look better with long hair,is it true?hehez
Feel like blonde my hair again~Emmm,but not yet ready for it,just felt a little bit bore with the dark hair^^