18 March 2010

I'm X a Clubber~!Teehee

Saturday night is clubbing night,normally youngster will hang out together to the club for fun~I had few months never WALK INTO club,finally last Saturday i went Quattro with Bibi...Xp I did 1 stupid thing before i went out~
See the pictures below:


I cut my fringe by myself,so after that it become like this:
Sucks la me!!!Haha
Is just like DOG BITE~~!!!
I'm regret now~!!wu wu...


I felt like dont want to take pictures anymore~But my Bibi saids:It's okay dear,will be alright after a week...Teehee
Bibi and me IN THE CLUB~



I swear i'll never cut my hair by myself anymore~So funny when i saw the pictures~
Luckly now is OK Oooo:p
He like to sayang me like this way~~hehe
His big hand can cover my whole face lo~~


Let's cheer~


Do you wan some alcohol?hehez


Bibi,show me,if you love me:)


Dance for an hour so i need to take a break~




Our outfit was so match on that night~



I think that's all for tonight post^^I need to go for sleep,i just sleep 3 hours and i'm so tired now~
Bibi,Miss You~