29 September 2009

Starbucks For Life

Today me and bi going Kepong for our brunch~
Guess what we eat???
We eat 'bak ku teh'...hahax
Long time never eat this...We eat thai food oso...lolx
Lots-.-



Me:)
Short hair mode today...xoxo
Purple flower dress *yeah




The Thai food~Looks nice???
Morning i must drink soya bean...Malaysian tradisional style...maybe just my own style...hahax
The plain rice is in heart shape,cute:)
How come we always eat lots???my god!





After this,we going Starbucks^^
We are argue bout where to go...
Bi hearts The coffee Bean but me for sure Starbucks la...
At last i win:)Hahaha
I bring my Laptop along~






We eat again:)


Ice Blended Mocha...
Ah bi punya..


Saya Punya:)
He is eating MINE cake...hahax






Bibi Vs Me
Picture with Starbucks coffee...
Sometimes he really looks cute:)






Among all i love this the most~



And my solo picture...xoxo



We again*




EnD