24 September 2009

Babe,sorry

20/09/2009 (Sunday)

Today,me and Bi wake up early in the morning...
In bi house~
I feel that nowadays i'm addict to flower dress:)





Bi said i looks pretty on that day...
Bi...izit only on that day i looks pretty"(xoxo





Bi ady buy the hottest movie in the cinema [Tsunami]


You only got ten minutes to save the one you love...
Seriusly so touch,i cry for few times...
Before movie,we go Shogun for lunch")



Bi always bring me for BIG MEAL...He saids he feel proud while pl tell him yr gf looks chubby...LOL
So how am i diet???
Bi always spoil my diet plan!!!ARghhh






I love japanese food much~
So dont get shock while seeing i eating so much!!!






Totally full after the meal~~~


On the way home...i stay over Bi's house today")
Xiao Yin in the car~
Showing off my tatto...xoxo


Big hand holding my small hand~hahax





In the night,i mad for no reason...
I know he is trying to concern me...But i just !!! mad for NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING
We argue for NOTHING...actually is i scold him for NOTHING!!!
I oso dont know what the hell with me...:(
Its 2a.m. in the morning,we still argue till he feel angry with me too!!!
He louder his voice and i feel more angry!!!i back to the room and 'bang' the door!!!
I dont care what his feeling...Suddenly,i hear the foot step he walk out from the house...
I still angry and sleep alone...I tell myself:yin,what the problem with him till wanna get lost in the house???
I keep on thinking the same question and i feel more anger with him!!!
Few minutes later,i got his sms...
He feel sad not because of what i had done to him...
He feel that he is a failer to be a good bf~~~He cant makes me happy!!!
You know what i reply him???
[I'll just ask for once,come back now!!!If you dont,better dont come back!!!]
I am those type of girl who will never said Sorry!!!No sorry in my world!!!
Then i never reply him anymore...
After 1 hour plus...I hear he calling my name...
OMG,i fall asleep while waiting him...
I dont know why while first i see him,i hug him so tight...maybe i know i am wrong!!!
I cry...
After that,he tell me,Bi,just now i get rob at the nearby 7-eleven...
I was like what!!!he say his cash and all credit card took by 5 malay guys!!!
I said who call you to go out!!!
He bring out the chocolate that i like...he tell me after he buy it,he get rob...
He says he know i'm angry,so he wanna buy me chocolate to makes me smile...
Who know get rob~~~
I start to feel guilty...non stop cring...He never scold me still said:Babe,i'm fine~~
Thousands of sorry to him on that night...
Bi...Forgive me...I'll never do this anymore...
I LOVE you...