11 September 2009

Listen Bitch

Hey,what wrongs with you???
I really dont know you're David's ex or what la...
I wont find out...
Just to tell you,i be with him not cause the $$ k...
Rich man i know lots,not to said i show off,cause my job is Banker...
Of cause i'll know lots of rich guy,not even man but woman too...
Dont you feel that you're so lame???
First of all,why you botter bout my life style???
Second,WHO ARE YOU???
Third,you dont know anything bout me!!!or maybe like you said
about me and da...
I never tell out doesnt mean that we're fine...
Why you go and care so so so much???
Since you said i love David's money...
What is the prove???
Further more,before you talk bads bout me please think bout yourself first!!!
If you really David's ex,just to tell you,
You BeTray Davids for 2 years!!!Although you and him 2gether 4 years!!!
While break up,you took his Honda City and leave...
Dont you feel that you're much more over than me???
Some more,like what the girl said,he is willing to give me,why you care???
If you so love him,why wanna betray him???
Dont talk till like you're so so good!!!
You just a bitch!!!
Your words doesnt mean anything to me!!!
Dont feel anger while you read this post,be patient like me...
I'am a person who had education,not like you...
If you dont like me???why you keep on view my blog???
You jealous bout me or what???LoL
Dont like me you can just get out from my blog,dont you???
For me,you're super childish...a 25 years old girl fight with a 19 years old girl!!!
I'm younger than you,but you're much more childish than me!!!
Well,i break with Da sure got my reason...
Izit i need to report to you,Sir???
I choose to let go him,not i'm cruel,
Too many chances for him!!!
Nothing else i can say now!!!
I'm not scolding you,just i felt that i need to stand out for myself...
By the way,thx for those who support me
Ermm,i saw some unknow ppl saying that David looks old,
doesnt match me...
Which mean you choose your bf base on Face???OMG
Then you're much more sux than me,girl...
I found out something interesting!!!
You makes my blog more and more famous!!!hahax
My reader is hundred thousand now...wow
I should think possitive,thank you so much ya...LOL
All your crap not works okay?But mark your words!!!
You're lucky cause you meet someone that patient like me:)
You still love David???
Opss sorry that he not love you now,even in the future!!!
You cant change the history,you really betray him...FOR 2 years!!!
Its enough,its time to stop...