25 September 2009

Movie again

Today going 1 utama for movie...G-Force:)
This is Bi's choosen cartoon in this week...
I got no idea why he like this kind of movie...I just accompany him to watch...
I not really like cartoon:(


3D version with the stupid spec:((
Conclusion,not too bad...funny but meaningless...
This is why i hate cartoon...LOL
Today i'm in short BOB hair...Bi like it,so i dint put hair extention...





Maybe i looks cute in short hair...No idea...
The movie ticket of this week...:)
Amazing...this week is our movie week~~


Life was so so so bored...~~~
All ppl doing the same things...
Watching the same movie...aiks...
****************************************************
Just for information,i had QUIT Friendster...
TOO many fakers!!!
And i DONT have FACEBOOK!!!
I dont have much time to on9:)

I'll get my new handphone soon...WoW