06 September 2009

Opening ON 15 Sept

Attention,Mr David will open his food store at Kepong this coming soon 15 of Sept!!!

So,i'll become business woman soon...hahax of course i am not selling there la...

My job is collect and spent money lo...hahax

Lol,hope when open you guys will drop a visit to my store...

Its selling japanese food...

His cousin is Sifu at Zanmai,David doing nth just sponser at the back for income...

Me???sure spent the money la...wakaka

Actually the store my little bro will look after everyday la...

I follow him to Kepong...


I think i'll be business woman soon...

Cause David is doing much business now...

He got his own car shop,so you guys' bang 'car find me!!!Choi!!!

Now he is trying to do food store...

He earn more i spent more!!!LoL

My target is Pletinium card for 1 month!!!Can you???LoL

He likes to buy me chocolate,he know i love it!!!


While he is discussing his business,i'm on9~ing...

I cant live without my laptop!!!



This pictures can see his car!!!hahax

Nice???pure white

I know my life will getting wealth...

Maybe i'll stop my Banking job,whose know??