24 January 2011

Thank You For Everything





Happy Birthday to me,Happy Birthday to me=]since I haven get all the pictures from my buddies,I decided to post some others thing bout my Birthdat Party•••A very cute and nice Birthday cake from the hubby^^Love Baskin Robins•••
Below are some of my present received on that night:



A gold key from Jia Jia and Viick Hoh•••my beloved babe girls~ thx lots••• love this



Another gold key from Mr.Kiyoshi••• Poh Kong nia~like this too



One again a white gold key from Babe Aikiyo~ from Poh Kong also~ I had received 3 keys in a night~ my god!!! How am I going to wear all in one time? Hehe



Another chain from my bf's buddy~ thx thx



Bodyshop collection~ From Hui Wen and Phnix~very cute~



I love this much~ Tony Nam present•••Kitty Collection perfume•••wow!!!!amazing



Coco Liew present^^with a handmade card••• I feel touch=]love u babe



Anna Sui•••From Amy and Gerald~

This is just part of my present=] anyway TQ for all and I do love it much~
Thank You!