26 January 2011

Another Birthday Celebration




Last Sunday,my three babes decided to celebrate my birthday with me at Sunway Pyramid~



From left to right,Jcc Yann,Vone and Vivi=]babe, I love you~



We went Thai Thai for our lunch~It was a nice and warm place for lunch^^ We had order some nice food from the restaurant~



The famous mango salad~



Tom Yam in white=] Did u guys taste this before? It was super spicy but it's damn nice!



Pandan chicken comes with special home made chilis~



Hot and spicy steam fish•••



And a coconut drinks~ yeah



Thx for the cute cupcakes~ it's really cute!!!



A picture with my Bibi~









The cupcakes from diff angle=]









Special thx to my three babes=]



Of course my Bibi too=] always accompany me to joined my friends•••



A picture from Miinii instant cam for memory=] love you girls and Happy Birthday to myself^^