06 July 2009

YET,we still friends

Last saturday,i went Quattor with my frenz...

long time no party,feel so bored with my life...

so i had joined them last saturday nitez...

He come my house around 11pm,gosh so damn late,from sunway to KLCC not really far but the things is JAM like hell!!!

ermm...today's me^^












seriusly,i hate this damn hair colour!!!
makes me feel like LaLa...
i will dye it back more dark asap!!!












I like my make up today^^













Not really sexy that nitez,a little bit of girlish^^
i am wearing 4inc high heel...

my FIRST time...
all frenz so so suprise especially Him...







so so so weird i smile with teeth ZZz






when we reach Quattor,its 12:20am
so damn many ppl over there...
i saw lots of net frenz but dint talk much la...
plss dont think that i am ACTION...i am not k!!!




Too many ppl i cant even walk~~
feels like wanna fall cause that high heel...
i start to felt regret that time...hahax






Do NOT misunderstand,tis is COKE...
i DO NOT DRINKS...







my chubby face...aiyoyo




David and me^^

He drunk that nitez,so sorry i dont know how to drive...cant send you home...
hahax

so v go MCD for supper...






back home at 5am...
is time for me to sleep...