20 July 2009

FULL HOUSE

Finally,i had visit Full House yesterday...
Long time ago i ady so wish to go over there...
but i dont know bout the location...sign...
Sunday is family day so my dad bring us there^^
Full house location at NIU ZHE SHUI...Sri Damansara area...if not mistaken la^^xoxo
No worry frenz,i had get the map for you all:)
SEE THIS:



I know not so clear,but just a info for those like me...
Want to go but got no idea with the location^^
Today's me...






I reached jor~~~can't wait to go in and had a visit^^


Photograph by me")
My skills not bad right???xoxo


My pretty mummy and dad!!!
Is my mum pretty enough???Yes,she is!!!
Still hot chicks like us:)




I got bit lose control while saw the car...
So,i dont care what they said...juz sit n camwhore~~~
Full House really such a nice place for meal...
comfortable enviroment and food not bad oso la...



Check out my pictures here:






This is my family...
But my elder bro not here:(





Start order,i'm getting hungry that moment~
I took pictures for the menu oso...am i crazy???xixi


I love this pictures most***



The food really not bad...prise cheap oso^^





After dinner,i went 1U for movie")
i will visit Full house in the future...FOR sure i promise:)
Ice Age...



Funny cartoon for me...cause i laugh badly in the cinema....
Guys dont miss this...i think 3D will be better^^
Is time to sleep,Ciao*