11 July 2009

Sweet Saturday

Today,i wake early in the morning...


10.30am...finish my breakfast and i go for shower...


erm erm...i do a simple make up today cause i know i do not match with thick make up...


seriusly i'm EMO cause my hair...


SEE!!!






Makes me looks like 'la la'...
i try hard to change it...so i'm using hair extention to cover this...
i change to this^^








After the change,i feel better...not that emo...
Conclusion:i'm suitable with dark brown hair~~~
suddenly i miss my super long hair much~~~






Done...my daddy fetch me to Sunway...




Today May Kayzz date me to sunway pyramid...
Xiao Yin in the car:





I got fair skin maybe")xixi



We had our lunch at BBQ plaza since 2 of them like it...





Vsoy is my ONLY choice...i like soya much~~
Chit chat all the time...i'm so old la!!!
both of them too young for me...
angleline 14 and may kayzz 16...
my god i'm 19!!!OLD









Too many pictures...
still take in the toilet~






Then,we went RED BOX since we got no idea where to shop...
Is time to sing^^yahoo



This girl using my digital cam takes pictures all the time...xoxo
But i like this of her pictures^^

In the nitez,3 of us went midvalley for dinner and movie...
our boss is David...xoxo
while waiting for our movie[drag me to hell],we went coffee bean...
I like coffee,but i prefer starbucks la!!!
Check out the pictures:











DRAG ME TO HELL
rank for this movie:****
Not bad:)