10 July 2009

Friday OFF

Today dint work...

Our Beauty pageant briefing is ON today at PBB HQ,ampang...

On the way to ampang...







Decided to have our breakfast at KLCC,but we're late!!!












Super jam in the morning~~~
I hate this!!!





We meet our 3 Pro teacher after reached...
Our catwalk,make up and dance teacher...
They are so so good~~~
Fisrt of all,they call us line up according to our height-.-
OMG!!!i am the 2nd shortters...
160cm oso 2nd shortters???how can!!!





This is Joyce Wong...my girl...
She is enough pretty for me...so so so fair~~~
She had the same height with me,xoxo...
So i fight for it,lastly i get NO3...
Our teacher said they will try to help us MAX...
JUST like TRANSFORMER...
We all will change 100% after training...
First of all,they aking what talent we going to do while annual dinner night...
Most of them also sing or dance...
LAME~~~
I know i can sing well,but nothing much special...
So,i decided to dance MJ's moonwalk!!!
i'm not joking...i will try hard to learn!!!
MJ bless for me,my lovely POP start~~~







I become poor because of GUCCI~~~
I'm IN LOVE with GUCCI






Again we had our lunch at avenue K after briefing...
But,this time we ate at 'AH YATT BAO YU'...
Wow,we informed by the commity,12 of us is VVIP...
PBB need us lots!!!
So,we treated like PRINCESS start from today...
Whatever we eat just order is all pay by PBB!!!
I told Joyce:we like TOP model now...
We got 5 starts Hotel to stay!!!


Finished our lunch,we back to Subang for measurement evening gown...








Whose's hand blocking me-.-




I LOVE my company PBB~~amazing!!!
I'll try my best to win^^