14 July 2009

Shut the FUCKING mouth

I'm so angry with one of the bitch!!!


Fisrt of all,this is what i wanna show you:


Na!!! _l_




Can i know why you wanna do all that Lame stuff???


You're using my pictures in your FRIENDSTER...i knew it k???

Some more putting the name as LINDA -.-

When was my name change into LINDA LEE???


Okay,i forget bout this...since you're so LOVE my face!!!


But,you're over k???over till i need to post this up to let ppl know this...


I just received some ppl msg...


They asking me:Xiao yin,why i bank in to you,but cant get the lens???


'why are you so cheap?cheat ppl's money???


'why you never reply us in the jptalks web???


"when only can we get our lens???


I was like what the fuck!!!


When the hell i selling LENS in website???


Please la...dont do that k bitch???
I got pretty enough money to spend!!!Dont need to sell things in the web...


Can you show your own fucking face???


Really low class you know???


And for those MM,i also dont know why they use to call themselve MM...whatever


Please use your brain la...while bank in see the name clearly!!!


Dont just can't get what you'll want come and 'watt 9' me...


Really hate all this things!!!show your face...come on!!!


FUCK!!! You!!!
p/s:Dont get mad while see this post,Do not said i never
respect you,is you NEVER respect me on the first!!!

NDA