05 July 2011

Shopping Day @ Pyramid


It's Saturday again!!! The day I look forward for a week:) Had a date with my dear Aikiyo Ng for lunch and shopping... Miss her much because she had went to Sg for a week to worked!!! Sigh...




Had our late lunch @ MOF, a Japanese food restaurant in pyramid:) The food was not bad but the dessert was delicious!!! Yumyum!!!

I love unagi with rice :) is a must order food if I step into Japanese food restaurant!!!

Do you wan some mango ice cream? But too bad that my dear she don't Like dessert, even snowflake she also don't like:( So^^ I eat alone:)

Peace peace peace!!! I love shopping!!!

We went for chatime too:) hehe

My life was like food and shopping ni:) Kinda nice if I can do it daily instead if weekend ni:) hahahahahahahaha* devil smile!!!

Lastly, a picture with my lover<3 And tadaaaa....

Call us shopping queen!!!wonderfull day with dear:)