22 July 2011

Edit Edit

Halo peeps,I'm back:)Today gonna blog about my apps to edit all these pictures...Because there are many of you ask me on FB...Hopefully after i blog about this will help you all:)First,the picture above I'm using this app:
#美图秀秀
#Picture Effect
This cute edit also from Picture Effect:)There are lots of effect for you to choose to edit your picture...Really fun:) I'll update more about the apps i felt nice to use^^
Lastly,for girls who wanna have a nice eyebrown like mine:)You can make appointment to any Bluunis outlet to shape and design your eyebrown,really very natural:)
With a nice eyebrown, I dare to post some pictures without makeup:)hehe My face doesn't looks pale anymore^^
I need a new hair style so much!!!!Tomorrow gonna step into saloon for my hair^^
Stay Tuned for my next coming post^^