04 May 2010

Our 1st year Anniversary^^

3rd of May was our anniversary day^^Which mean it was yestersay~
Emm emm,first of all i wanna said thank you Bi for get me through the ups and downs of life...His considerate and gentle care makes me deeply moved~
Know you are the happiest thing in my life,I do not love you regret but will double~


A very very simple celebration @ Italiannies,Pyramid...
After all,this is the first time we celebrate the anniversary day,so i'm so damn excited~


Today,devote some thought to dress up just to leave a beautiful memories:)
A little dress with high heels:)



Bi Bi and me in the car^^





The restaurant was not packed as Saturday or Sunday night~
It was just nice for us to celebrated here^^Simple but with LoVe:)
We sat at a side and listen to the western music~
It makes us felt more romantic~
Chu~~


Let's try some appetizer before i started my meal^^



My Classic Carbonara~


Roasted Chicken Italiannies~


The Grape shake and mocha~


Dessert for NY Strawberry Cheesecake~


And Tiramisu^^


A good-rich meal^^





You kiss me^^


And I kiss u^^


Bi,u give me a special night^^


I get my Longchamp totes FINALLY^^
This month i'm really really happy~
I get both of my shopping wish list which i dream for so so so long~
Longchamp totes and my I-phone^^
BiBi...Love you...