10 May 2010

Happy Mother's Day^^

Last Sunday was Mother's day,the reason that i having 2 MUMMUY now so have to celebrate in 2 ways...Dinner with Bibi parents then my parents turn^^
Bibi brought my mummy to Japanise Village @ Bukit Tinggi since my mummy so wan to go there XD (She never been there before)...
Not too much picture taken on tat day is just because i had when there once and took lots pictures oso,so this time just a very simple walk^^


My mummy and daddy~!!
Still so sweet nia^^





My mummy always looks pretty but how come my dad looks so serius???huhu
Mum,do you know you're the most HOT and PRETTY mum in my heart?


Mummy,daddy and me^^


I'm tired,so rest and ON my FB:)
I'm happy with my new love-I phone,now i can online anytime,anywhere^^]


Spot Mr.David!!!
Damn cute in this pica!!!!


Cute until i pinch his cheek!!!


My turn to act cute lo~!!!
But seems like failed><


Then,we went Genting for dinner^^
Shanghai 10^^










Mummy,i'm glad and proud because i have such a caring mother in my life~
I Love You...
Wish you stay pretty forever and ever^^