01 November 2011

Deepavali Day

A pending post again^^haha
I think all my readers used to it, I always post some outdated post...
Today post was last week Wednesday Deepavali post.
Received a text from #LINE from babe Kimo,
dated me out for shopping @ pavi.
See the pic above you know how long i never went shopping!!!
I finally 'knock off' some of my shopping wishlist^^
I'm so damn happy and thx my hubby boy too^^
A very very simple outfit on that day...
Casual wear^^
I dont k, I just wanna shop shop and shop!!!!waahahahhaaaaa....AAaa

Had our late lunch @ Tokyo Street:)
Cafe Takahashi,a Japanese style restaurant:)

Our potato salad^^
My Kimchi Ramen^^ yum*
Finally i get my Swarovski earring!!!
So lucky of me:) It was the last pair...


Guess neckles:)
My new lover!!!

And finally grab my BeBe XS T:)
This week gonna shop for my new cam^^
Samsung MV800!!!
Huuuuhoooo!!!!